What a wonderful week of blogging – packed with Se7en’s Celebrities!!! I still have a few more rolling in and I will post a page when they are done. Not to mention there is still an easy easy swap coming… And if you are a Cape Town reader won’t you pop over and enter our Great GiveAway.
Here they are Se7en links I loved this week:
- Camp Creek Blog: Real “Hands On Learning.” I have said it before and I will say it again. If you are nto anything schoolish then you “have to have to HAVE TO” read Camp Creek Blog – it is brilliant, thought provoking and I love it!!!
- Art and Creativity in the Great Outdoors from Simple Homeschool: I just love all the beautiful book resources in this post… just a couple to add to my evergrowing wishlist!!!
- Simple Tools For Scientific Discovery at Simple Homeschool: Would you look at this post – lovely… it totally reminded me that we haven’t had a science week for a while!!!
- Apartment Therapy’s Tree House Hotels: I can dream can’t I!!! With all the world talking about summer vacations – hmmmm!!!
- Castle Peeps Summer Camp from Lizzie House: This looks so fun I am definitely going to be watching it!!!
- Free Range Kids and the Personal Toll on Helicopter Parents: Another great post from Free Range Kids.
- SaltWater Kids and the Scavenger hunt cards, I saw these on Kireei and my heart stopped: This just so inspires me… I am sure we can do some sort of cool project like this!!!
- Tipnut’s 50 Homemade Popsicle Recipes, I found this via Ohdeedoh. Would you just look at these – there has to be something in there you want to try right now… Just a little something to remind us on this freezing cold weekend that there is a summer at the end of it all!!!
And the Se7en + 1th Thing:
Let us know your favorite Posts from this week or Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…