Stop the world I am so getting off – how can our little guy be eleven months already!!!
Here are Seven things about little hood # se7en + 1:
- Biggest word: Hellllooooo, in a typical quiet – echoing across the valley voice that all my children seem to have inherited, from where?
- Favorite food: bananananananas… breakfast, lunch and supper.
- Favorite toy: Well in the last month he has taken a fancy to these pandas… he just loves them and will sprint anywhere for them.
- Favorite I can’t wait till I am older item: He so has his eye on his brothers pirate boat – he loves all things pirate – how weird is that!!!
- Favorite person in the whole wide world: His Dad, of course… they are both very good at chilling!!!
- He totally hates: A daytime nap, and very rarely succumbs, I guess he doesn’t want to miss out on any action and there sure is a lot of that around here!!!
- He totally loves standing: And spends his life looking over his shoulder in case he misses something behind him.
- In a Nutshell: He is the most glorious happy creature, with a brilliant laugh and a turn of speed… we love him to bits!!!
And just on the side: I keep saying to mom’s to be that it goes so fast and they look at me like I am some sort of dinosaur… they nod politley in fact and move on as fast as they can… But here me out – I have said it before and I will say it again: You blink and they are twelve… blink again. I so know that I am on borrowed time and if I blink again half my kids will be out in the world… Daunting thought!!!
Your Sunday Snippet and a GiveAway is coming… just busy schooling right now!!!