We have been so busy with our Virtual Tea Party that regular blogging fell away… and now I’ll be catching up all our weekend posts!!! Have fun!!!
- Red Ted Art’s Blog Link ups and Blog Hops: Oh I love and adore Link-ups… and would you look at all of these… Thank goodness I didn’t know about all of them because I don’t think I would ever sleep!!!
- Wrapping Paper Organizers from Organizing Your Way: Just some eye-candy… I don’t have enough wrapping material to warrant this but these appeal to my: “Let’s organize crafty goodies eye” like you cannot believe!!!
- Bosque de Manos from Fem Manuals: I love this blog for kids art, and you just have to love their tree hands!!!
- Lazy Parenting & Better Late Than Early Philosophy from Motherhood Your Way. This week I discovered that I am a pretty lazy mother, I like to think I am relaxed …but lazy does indeed fit the profile – through and through!!!
- Krokotak: Escher Coloring: Everyone knows that I love and adore Krokatak and where were these coloring pages a few weeks ago when we were learning about Escher!!!
- Pinwheel Name Cards from Indie Fixx: Oh these are so cute!!! If I wasn’t the most relaxed (lazy!!!) hostess then all our guests would be blessed with a cute pinwheel name card!!! What can I say we just love and adore pinwheels!!!
- The Morning High Five by Life aS Mom, I found this via the Organizing Junkies Links of Love. We don’t have a chore system, around here everyone knows what needs to be done and it does get done, well pretty much!!! But if I were to use a system then this is by far the cutest one I have ever seen!!!
- Pretty from Whatever: This one’s for my Mom, go and enjoy the Autumn colors, I know you are going to love them!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.