Everybody is blogging about Christmas gifts and house scrubbing and Christmas crafting and decluttering… there is some major preparation going in the blog world… it is huge!!! And I know Christmas happens once a year – but there is a frenzy of madness going on and I am just not there yet… I am in the home straight of school and we need to stay focused!!! I am finishing up My Cure before I think about Christmas… So far all I have done for Christmas is to post my Gift Ideas… and we will plod on with school!!!
So I thought for this week I would give you an Etsy tour of fabulous gifty links… And you need to know this: Don’t ever go browsing on Etsy if you don’t know what you want – you will browse all sorts of delights for hours… at least!!! There is so much there: quilts, wooden toys, rubber stamp kits, stamp jewelry, artwork, craftwork… cute clothes, unique clothes, patterns… I could go on… but here are just a few for you!!!
- Geninne’s Art Store: I love everything here, everything!!! A Couple of weeks ago she had painted rocks to die for… Go and look at her blog for divine inspiration!!!
- Adopt an Alien: Yes you can buy an cute alien on Etsy!!!
- Princess Nimble Thimble: For the sweetest, darlingest bendy little tiny people in the world!!!
- Mariengold: I have a little person who would so love to make a Waldorf doll, and all the lovely accessories!!!
- MiChiMa L.A.N.D. Tell me who can resist felt alphabet letters!!! But who really wants to make them!!! Here is the answer!!!
- Twinkling of My Eye: Modeling Bees Wax… lovely!!!
- Mama May I: Lovely, lovely, lovely… counting acorns, little people, sorting bowls, story starters…
- Just Hatched: I love and adore the wooden leaf puzzles!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.