So here are my se7en favorite links of the week:
I love that folks are doing stuff for Christmas, rather than just buying stuff… I am all about the doing!!! Have a look at these links for some more Christmas Fun:
- Katherine Marie’s list of Random Acts of Christmas Kindness.
- Meet Me At Mikes perfect list of fun holiday things to try.
- Juggling Motherhood has a Use-What-You-Have Advent Calendar.
- Pink and Green Mama have a great list of fun!!!
- The Coolest Glittery Advent Calendars I have seen over at Time to Craft.
- Just scroll down this list of fun from Kireei… for a little bit of bright fun!!!
- Family Fun’s Christmas Page: If you really want to get lost exploring doable things with your kids… or better yet you want your kids to get lost with projects they really can do then this is the place to start.
- Activity Village has a fun online Advent Calendar… My little kids are loving this – you are a daily click away from so much to do!!!
And the Se7en +1th thing:
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.