On with our puppet project … the farmer sure needs a wife, here she is:
Let’s Meet The Players:
- Fabric scraps
- white project glue, slightly diluted with water, for easier use.
- A skewer
Let’s Play The Game:
- Select the fabric you want for your farmers wife and cut out the pieces of fabric.
- Paint the glue onto the fabric and then build your fabric picture onto your cardboard.
- Once you have finished glueing your picture leave it to dry. When it is dry the picture will be nice and stiff and quite easy to cut around.
- Last step, glue a skewer onto the back of your person and when it is dry your puppet will be ready to play.
We have made other puppets just like these before, you can take a look at them here if you like…