Today is World Blog Day, well yesterday actually, because sometimes life gets in the way of blogging!!! Anyway what better excuse than to share a few of my favorite blogs with you!!! Not all the ones I love to read – every single day, just a smattering and a taste of blog flavors that I love:
Best Mom Blogs: I would like to be neighbors with all of these bloggers only half a world separates most of us!!!
- LifeNut. What can I say a family with eight delightful funky kids and a mom that writes up a storm!!!
- Adventures in Baby Wearing. A mom with four gorgeous kids, whip makes the ordinary look extraordinary and a mom who is so very good at sharing her thoughts.
- Katherine Marie. Crafty, loving, family fun… Every post is a work of art.
- Time to Craft. Love the ramblings and the makings and the doings over here.
- Whatever. Bright Funky fun, More Rainbows than you have ever seen.
- We are That Family. Real kids, real life, thought provoking post after thought provoking post.
Best Eye Candy:
- Design Mom. A mom with a couple of kids!!! Spending a year in France, she shares all sorts of eye candy and wonderful discoveries on a daily basis!!!
- Geninne’s Art Blog. A Magical gasp of beautiful art every single post. She shares her home, her art, her desk… just loveliness…
- Made by Joel. Heaps of cool, crisp, clean, crafts… simple to make and from stuff you have… popover and look at his paper city!!!
- Meet Me At Mikes. I have been loving this blog for ever, packed with variety and fun, books, eats, crafts. writing… just brilliant fun… LOVE IT!!!
- Alisa Burke. Shares her beautiful sketchbooks and has brilliant online classes!!!.
Best Tips For Life, School And Blogging:
- Mom Crunch. Love their short, wide awake tips about everything cyber ish – I have learnt heaps from this sight.
- Life Your Way. So very much to read!!! Wonderful!!!
- SmallNotebook. Defines the balance between anecdotes and advice… Love all of it!!!
- Get in the Hot Spot and Successful Blogging by Annabel Candy. There is always something to read over here…ALWAYS!!!
- Simple Kids, Simple Homeschool, Simple Everything!!! These guys are just the best!!!
- OMSH on Pioneer Woman’s Homeschooling. Never, ever miss a post!!!
Places that are always good to visit:
- Playing by the Book. Always, always something good to read over here and I love her postcard swaps!!!
- Vintage Kids Books. What;s not to love about books from your own childhood and author interviews and everything bookish.
- Ohdeedoh. Because there is always something fun and funky over there.
- Kireei. Love, love, love Kireei!!!
- Babyccino. Oh there is lots to love over there!!! Just stuff… lots of nice stuff!!!
- Li’l Magoolie: Lovely fun finds from around the web – everyday!!!
Best Craft and Great Outdoor Blogs:
- The Crafty Crow. Before I had a blog I loved the Crafty Crow… crafts galore everyday… everything to love!!!
- One Pretty Thing. Absolutely everything crafty… Collection after collection of brilliant printables, sewing, kids, food, party crafts, crafts, crafts!!!
- Whip-Up. I have one word to say about whip up and their kid’s mags… WOW!!!
- Imagine ChildHood. Oh the great outdoors from around the world in beautiful full color!!!
- The Magnifying Glass. Love this spot for things to do and see in the great outdoors!!!
- Fimby. A Family that takes living out doors to new and lovely heights!!!
Places I Love to Link Up Each Week:
- Creative Jewish Mom’s Craft Schooling Sunday. A great collection of crafts to browse every weekend!!!
- Red Ted Art’s Kids Get Crafty on Wednesdays.
- Imagination Tree has Five Books on Monday and It’s Playtime on Thursday… both packed with fun inspiration.
- 52 Weeks of Organizing. I know 52 weeks is an awfully long time but some of us need all the help we can get!!!
- Works for me Wednesday. It is a classic and I always find something lovely to read!!!
I hate to say it, but that’s not nearly all of them… but I have to post a post sometime… So a smattering of my favorites!!! Hope there are a bunch of new blogs for you to look at and I would love to hear about your favorite, favorite blogs in the comments!!!