- If you like me have a thing for traveling and for markets and colorful photographs then look no further than this beautiful post by Lady off the Arts: Guatemalan Markets… And there are a whole lot more links to other markets they have visited before at the bottom!!!
- I blogged about the Crafty Crows Blog Birthday in my previous post… well you have to take a look at her bright and funky Crafty Crow Pinterest Boards… go on!!!
- And I am so excited about Fimby’s new book: Nuturing Creativity A Guide for Busy Moms… by Fimby!!!
- And since I have never been tricked into hiding vegetables from my children or having a special kids only menu in our home and actively seeking restaurants that do not go mad trying to serve fake food to children… I so think I would enjoy reading this book: How My Daughters Learnt to Eat Like the French. by Karen Le Billon.
- Such a Great Post on CheckListMommy… seriously read it: Tricky People are the New Strangers.
- So much lovely artiness in this post… 20 Alphabet Flashcard Sets for Every Style.
- Otherwise, totally loved these…Post cards to color on LMNOP.
- And supposing you need a little more Pinterest fun have a look at this totally cool collection on The Next Web: 10 Cool Pinterest Accounts You Should Be Following…
And the Se7en + 1th thing:
And here’s a tip, especially for locals but not just locals!!! You will thank me, considering that dare I say Autumn… is knocking on the door and you all know what comes after that… well Nomu products are special, better than the rest – take a look: Nomu’s Sugar Free Hot Chocolate… Check out the tip, the special chef size pack, really the special is that special!!! Who knows how long it will last but it is there now and I fully intend to make use of it before the end of the month!!!
Let’s talk about … Books for Lesotho… I have to thank all of you for helping us build a Dream library for Lesotho… Book by Book… I don’t have any photographs for you this week but the emails are rolling in to say that the books are on the way. We have heard such heartwarming stories of books carefully chosen!!! Here’s a special email I received from a reader last night, don’t you just love it:
Our package to Lesotho went out today. We had stuffed a large bubble mailer, and I was wondering if we would have enough for shipping, but the kids were willing to give some of their savings, and I felt prompting that I had to get this out TODAY. On our walk to the post office, two of the boys found a $20 bill! After finding that it did not belong to anyone nearby, we used it to make the difference in shipping–God provides for His work!
The packages of books have been building up in Bloemfontein and the first batch of books will be headed for Lesotho next week… We are so excited about these books, you have no idea what a difference they are going to make in these kids lives, it is just going to be brilliant for these children to have something to read. If you promised to send books and you haven’t got around to it, for whatever reason – it is never to late!!! And if you are reading about this for the first time and you would like to send a book to help start a library for a rural school in Lesotho then please feel free to leave a comment, I will get back to you!!!
That’s us… Hope you are having a fun weekend!!!