- There’s a new book in town… Making an impression on Geninne’s Art Blog… absolutely everything to love!!!
- I have a little failing for Houzz… This made me think I need to add a loft to our house… We don’t really but a gal can dream!!!
- You have to love “Oh Happy Day” have a look at her: Party to Pretty!!!… Don’t you love the idea of a dinner party that starts at the farmers market… wonderful!!!
- A new movie from the Design Mom kids… Another awesome “Olive Us”!!!
- Totally love the Long Miles Coffee Project, you have to check out A Trip to the Zoo… Africa style!!!
- You know Free-Range Kids, love it!!! Here’s an Infographic not to be missed, especially if you have College bound kids!!!
- And if you need a delicious treat then ImagineChildhood will definitely inspire you!!!
- I am so excited about following the Getaway Travel Blog Conference next week… well worth taking a look at their speakers, they are hitting Cape Town right now and you are going to see lots of fun posts and tweets (@GetawayMagazine) about our trending city!!! Take a look at one of the speakers, gotta love his blog: Landlopers… What to Pack… and his photo of the week was all about se7en (bridges).
And the se7en + 1th thing…
Otherwise our month of Celebrity Posts is flying along… The posts are rolling in! There are some simply brilliant posts in this series… there is a reason that these are my favorite bloggers!!!
- Becoming You: Se7en + 1 Things Blogging has Taught Me.
- Time to Craft: Se7en + 1 Favorite Ways to Increase Our Appreciation of Nature.
- The Domestique Goddess: Se7en + 1 Things We’ve Enjoyed Making in 2012.
- Sesame Ellis by Rachel Devine: Se7en + 1 Carry-on Suitcase Must Haves.
- Kathreen From Whip Up: Se7en + 1 Things to Do with her Older Kids.
- Annabel Candy from Get in the Hot Spot: Se7en + 1 Ways to Embarrass Your Kids.
- The Organizing Queen: Se7en + 1 Organizing Tools.
- Playing by the Book: Se7en + 1 Brilliant Children’s Book Blogs.
That’s us… Hope you have a fun weekend!!!