It is a tradition during the month of our Blogaversary to ask a couple of our favorite bloggers for a list of Se7en + 1 “anythings…” Things they love or things they loathe!!! Best books, best blogs, things you love about blogging, best outings, best ice-cream flavors, places to visit, best foods, fun traditions, habits, kid stuff you still enjoy, summer fun, winter fun, even se7en +1 favorite words – whatever they like…
Oh Love and Lollipops has a fabulous list: With the very icy, rainy weather we have had in Cape Town recently, it’s essential to have some great indoor ideas at hand for the kiddos.
Here are my seven plus one favourite indoor ideas for FUN:
- Two bats and a balloon make for a great indoor game. In fact, more than two players can easily play this one and Mommy’s breakables are safe!
- Bubbles in the bath.
- Put on some loud music and dance like crazy!
- Play charades, for example, guess what animal I am or what job I’m doing?
- For the girls – put on Mommy’s make-up (with Mommy’s permission of course).
- Fill a spray bottle with water and wash some inside windows (a favourite with preschoolers).
- Build a fort using furniture and blankets.
- An old favourite – hide and seek 🙂
And the Se7en + 1th…
Thank you so much for having me here. It’s been a treat!
Thank-you so much Love and Lollipops for your fun list and for joining our Celebrity Fun!!!