It is a tradition during the month of our Blogaversary to ask a couple of our favorite bloggers for a list of Se7en + 1 “anythings…” Things they love or things they loathe!!! Best books, best blogs, things you love about blogging, best outings, best ice-cream flavors, places to visit, best foods, fun traditions, habits, kid stuff you still enjoy, summer fun, winter fun, even se7en +1 favorite words – whatever they like…
HI there! My name is Katherine Marie. Thank you so much se7en + 1 for inviting me to your blog anniversary. It is always a thrill and joy to celebrate with you! One of the most amazing things about having a handful of kids is that I get to experience holidays & celebrations through the eyes of my children!
Here are se7en+1 holiday traditions I’m CRAZY about:
- CHRISTMAS: Everything about this holiday makes my heart sing with JOY!
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY: Larry the Leprechaun’s Lunch
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Handmade Cards
- EASTER: Color Coded Easter Baskets
- OUT-OF-THE-ORDINARY HOLIDAYS: No one does celebration round-ups and fun holiday calendars like the one and only se7en+1!! Anytime I need a holiday fix I visit here! National Banana Split Day shown on the photo collage–It’s coming soon–August 25th– get your ice cream ready!
- 4th OF JULY: Sending out Red, white and blue happy mail
- Halloween: Dressing up food (and kids!)
- EVERYDAY: because as you know… with kids around everyday is like a holiday!!!
And the Se7en + 1th…
Thank-you so much Katherine-Marie for your fun list and for joining our Celebrity Fun!!! You guys certainly know how to celebrate and throw a great party!!!