It is a tradition during the month of our Blogaversary to ask a couple of our favorite bloggers for a list of Se7en + 1 “anythings…” Things they love or things they loathe!!! Best books, best blogs, things you love about blogging, best outings, best ice-cream flavors, places to visit, best foods, fun traditions, habits, kid stuff you still enjoy, summer fun, winter fun, even se7en +1 favorite words – whatever they like…
Kate is an early childhood educator and mum of four, living on a small property in rural Victoria, Australia. Kate’s blog, Picklebums, covers topics such as; gentle parenting, gardening, activities for kids, a recipe here and the occasional free printable, as well as anything else that pops up in her crazy life!
Seven+ 1 Things I Love About My Life, Right Now.:
- I love that I am still finding acorns in strange places.
- I love lying in bed listening to the frogs outside my window. Three different croaks means three different kinds of frogs partying outside in the puddles.
- I love the wisdom of a child who tells me … “The best hugs are from the people who love you most.”
- I love reading the new seed catalogues and dreaming of spring planting.
- I love the way a good chat with a friend can change my whole perspective and lighten my load.
- I love it when I sneak an extra chic chip cookie, hiding in the kitchen, hoping no one catches me!
- I love driving up over that last hill towards home, seeing the mountain ahead, and wondering how I got so lucky to live here.
- I DON’T love the sickness that has kept us down this winter, but I DO love the extra time it has given me to just sit and think and be…
And the Se7en + 1th
Thank-you so much Kate from Picklebums for your fun list and for joining our Celebrity Fun!!!