I know I keep threatening amazing “Where’s Wally,” or “Where’s Waldo” fun if you live on the far side of the world, but we were struck by a week of colds and some of us actually sick in bed – in bed – totally unheard of!!! Anyway we are on the mend and I hope you are ready to wrap your head around some incredible Where’s Wally Fun…
For this post you are going to need to read it all the way through… there is lots to do and lots of ways to win a prize… Firstly, we really want to thank Pan Macmillan South Africa and Pan Macmillan UK for providing us with the all the books and the GiveAway prizes in this post.
#1: Se7en + 1 copies of the 25 Year Anniversary Where’s Wally Book and Bag GiveAway:
Event #1: Se7en + 1 Copies of The 25 Anniversary Book in it’s own Cute Where’s Wally Bag: This is one of our typical world wide GiveAways… Leave a comment on this post before the 9 October 2012 and you will be entered to win… The bag is too darling for words… the book is a stunner and I love that the book’s dust jacket has a poster on the inside!!!
#2. Se7en + 1 Where’s Wally Poster Books for Cape Town Readers:
Event #2: Se7en + 1 huge poster books to GiveAway to our Cape Town readers: Huge, and impossible for us to post around the world. Each book comes with it’s own stand up Wally and his dog… And trust me we have spent hours and hours and hours pouring over these posters looking for our friend in the stripy sweater!!! And to enter… tell us in the comments, before 9 October 2012, where in Cape Town you would hide a life-size Wally in plain site…
#3. Se7en + 1 Wonderful Where’s Wally Bags…
Event #3: Se7en + 1 Where’s Wally Bags… Before we crashed out of the world we began our very own Save the Rhino Project… nothing huge. Well we have a Where’s Wally Library bag for the first se7en + 1 readers to donate a dollar, a rand, a pound, whatever your currency… on our given gain page. The money goes directly to the Save the Rhino fund. One of those projects where every little bit does count and a little really does go a long way!!!
#4. Where in the World is Wally A Postcard Swap:
Event #4: A Postcard Swap and a Gift for all readers that play along: Every year we like to do a postcard swap in time for World Post Day on 9 October, last year we were traveling but this year… we are back!!! And we have enough posters and stickers to send everyone who joins our swap: A poster/activity sheet and stickers… and some “Where in the World Artwork” by the gang at se7en + 1… We will tell you more about the postcard swap on World Post Day, 9 October 2012. We are getting our artwork in order… and we will tell you what you need to do to play along. Anyone can enter, local and overseas readers are all just as welcome!!!
This is how our swaps work:
- Leave a comment on this post before World Post day on 9 October 2012.
- Once you have commented immediately head over to our contact page – just follow the link… and drop us your snail mail address… This is important I won’t have time to follow up looking for addresses – trust me on this!!! If you have sent us your address for previous GiveAways and Swops then send it again because I never keep them… (You know me – minimalist: delete, delete, delete).
- As soon as we have all your details in we will draw, art and craft our postcards and send them to you, with your poster and stickers.
- When you receive our postcards then you send us a postcard from wherever you are in the world…
So here’s the Post Summary:
- For our Worldwide Giveaway: leave a comment mentioning the “World Wide GiveAway.”
- For the Locals only GiveAway: leave a comment mentioning where you would hide a life-size “Where’s Wally” in Cape Town.
- For the Where’s Wally Bag: follow the link and donate away.
- For the postcard swap: Leave a comment mentioning the postcard swap and follow the link to our contact page and send us an email with your snail mail address. And we will let you know much more about the swap on World Post Day on 9 October.
This GiveAway works in the usual way, comment before World Post Day on 9 October 2012, and we will draw and publish the winners on the 11 October 2012. I won’t respond to your comments as I do on our other posts because I don’t want to be included in our own giveaway. Our GiveAways are open to everyone world wide, so good luck and happy commenting!!!