We did promise a heap of GiveAways last week and you have until the end of this weekend to enter… if you haven’t entered yet then please, please, please click on the image to take you to the link to enter…
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- How are those New Years Resolutions working for you?… ho hum… I really enjoyed this post: little attainable goals, on Giving up on Perfect.
- Firstly, if you aren’t following Lori Pickert on Project Based Homeschooling then you should be… and she is writing a series for grown-ups right now: Dedicated Project Time… and Creating a Supportive Environment. If you ever wonder wether you are ever going to do anything again… apart from the daily chores of very little people… then read these posts they are brilliant!!!
- These DIY Jumping Jack Bugs on Handmade Charlotte are just stunning… actually, everything over there is just stunning!!!
- Supposing you are tidying up your kids rooms this weekend… inspiration from Bellissima Kids… it is the one with the map, I could definitely take a nap there…
- A Beautiful post from: We Are That Family: The One thing That Will Change Your Life… The great divide between the first and third world and the dichotomy of living with your feet firmly in both of those.
- I have been looking about at examples of media kits… and here is How to create a Knock out Media Kit for your Blog, posted by the SITSGirls.
- Our friends at The Creamery… are hiring… this is a great job opportunity for a young local… who on earth wouldn’t want to work in an ice-cream factory!!!
- And Finally I posted a while back about Book Giving Day… and I need to mention that way in advance we need to announce there will be A Book Giving Day Blog Hop on 21st Feb for you to join in… click on the link to learn how…
And the se7en + 1th links:
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!