Otherwise here are some lovely links from this week:
- World Book Day was on Thursday… but just in case you haven’t explored EVERY SINGLE FANTASTIC THING on their site… here’s the link!!!
- An entire year of Food Fun over at Yuppie Chef… who doesn’t love a food festival!!!
- Exciting new photography fun for kids at Nikon SA – a Kids Corner and I have a dead keen photographer who would love to take part…
- If you don’t follow Long Miles Coffee Project, then you should and they bought my dream car this week… I dream of tossing my gang into a car like this along with crates of picture books and heading on a road trip to give books to the bookless kids on our continent.
- You have to take a look at this Amazing Instagram Breakfast Art by IdaFrosk, spotted on Handmade Charlotte.
- I love how the Problogger has been blogging weekly themes… this week was all about Pinterest… And Jade Craven’s post: Create A Pinterest Persona was a really good one!!! I definitely pin for our readers and projects that I think that they will enjoy, I really do consider our Pinterest boards to be a fabulous resource of fun for readers to enjoy… but I think I need to think it will be fun the create some personas and pin for them specifically!!!
- Yes we will be joining the OrgJunkie’s 31 Day Challenge… expect a horrific post to this end… and hopefully a stunning outcome!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!