And then summer arrived atlast… swimming, sunning, and the kids have moved outdoors: books, painting and picnics… are all relocated to under the shade of a tree…
I can sense our year winding down – the only thing we are really busy with is lots of friends popping over for a play… yay for summer catering and chopping up a watermelon!!!
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Just love: Katherine Marie… and her fabulous Christmas Fun with her kids…
- Looking for some delightful prettiness… Homemade Scented Firelighters on Captured by Lucy will do the trick!!!
- And no I am not thinking of next year yet, we do not even have a calendar for next year… but don’t you love this virtual book club on the fab Style and Shenanigans…
- And then take a look at The Art of Simple and her link to the Motherhood and Jane Austen Bookclub.
- Take a look at this post on Head Heart Hand… Don’t Ask For Underwear or Socks, read it, watch it… go on already!!!
- I loved this fun video, I love the kids in this one – reminded me of the sort of thing my kids would create… What Every Young Person Needs to Know About the Bible.
- And look, look a totally doable Gingerbread Project in Simple Bites… scroll down through the funny funnies to get the daily links… We may well have to do this!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And remember Yuppie Chef’s Simple Summer Cookathon… Well I had to read this post a couple of times before I realised what it said!!! So thrilled, considering I have not done one single bit of Christmas shopping yet…
That’s us, hope you are having a fun and fabulous weekend!!!