A Fabulous Fun Post… Hope you all had a great weekend… we had possibly the laziest weekend of all time… I read two books from start to finish, marched around the house and filled a recycling bag with “projects”, another bag with donatables… cleaned off my desk and that’s about it. I am in fact kind of good and ready for Monday!!!
It has been really wintry over here and we needed a game refresher… this is what we found. A book packed with, indoor games, outdoor games, party games… and traveling games. Lots of fun, simple games that don’t require heaps of equipment… a pen and paper, a bouncy ball. Old familiar games and tons of new ones. I love the easy to follow and well illustrated directions, easy enough for my beginner readers to understand without too much assistance. This is definitely going to help us through the wild winter that is just getting going over here!!!
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Hanging Fairy Houses on Imagine Childhood… I am dying of cuteness!!!
- One of my fave bloggers ever, Pip Lincolne from Meet Me at Mikes, way down south in Melbourne… was interviewed on BlogChicks… gotta love a fab interview!!!
- Looking for fab books to read this summer… look no further than The Art of Simple… and A Summer Reading List. And seeing a whole lot of books we have read in there in my be time to update our Se7en of the Best Bazillion Chapter Books List Again!!!
- I am so making this…. coconut and lime pull apart bread on A Beautiful Mess…
- I love suitcases so much that I actually have a Pinboard full of Stunning Suitcases… I know… I don’t need to won stuff to love it, I am totally happy to just pin it!!! Anyway you have to check out these cute cities in a suitcase, spotted on Family Fun.
- Easy Contact Paper Mandalas… from Picklebums – love it!!!
- Whatever… one of the cutest blogs in the world… Feast your eyes on 14 brilliant reasons why she might fail her sugar detox.
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
Last week we reviewed and offered Grill a Christian by Roger Carswell as a GiveAway. It is time to select a winner…
All the entries…
Picking and choosing…
And the winner is:
Comment #8: BagLady May 22, 2014 at 2:49 pm I need this book to explain my belief better.
Congratulations to: BagLady expect an email from us shortly so that we can get your prize to you as soon as possible.
We would like to thank Christian Book Discounters, who supplied us with the GiveAway book. We were not paid for the review and the opinions expressed in it are as usual, entirely our own.
That’s us… Hope your weekend was a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all…