So after what feels like weeks of rain we had a weekend of glorious sunshine, I feel quite spoilt. It wasn’t warm mind you, but enough to thaw a little and get the laundry dry.
I have been blogging all about my trip to Zambia… and while I took the weekend off, as one does… I still have more posts coming your way: Things to make and do in Zambia, Awesome people to meet with Greenpop, and why there is so much more to planting a tree than planting a tree. Meanwhile, I thought you might like to look at this post: Five Reasons Why GreenPop Plants Trees in Zambia.
Lovely Links from This Week
- This is why I couldn’t work for Usborne Books… I would never get anything done.
- If you are looking for encouragement and inspiration: Tim Challies on Why we Fail at Family Devotions. And I read this book in college and I have been dying to read it with my older guys… I finally have the excuse and will be reading it right along with them and Tim Challies.
- I am so excited about gardening and getting my green on… this post by Lil Blue Boo on growing succulents from cuttings may well be a good place to start.
- How to make your very own Washi Tape on Paper and Pin, You know you want to do this!!!
- The Art of Simple had this great post: Self Care that Satisfies…
- And Simple Homeschooling had this one: The Unexpected Gift of Homeschooling.
- I collect islands and I have wanted to visit St Helena, featured in GetAway Magazine since I was in primary school.
A Blast from the Past:
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope you have the best week ahead, we have some exciting events this week… follow us on instagram to see our daily happenings.