That was just the craziest week and by the end of it we really needed a day in the great outdoors… we loved it of course.
I have the restlessness of spring… it is pretty much two good days, followed by two poorly ones. Should we savour the cold, or embrace the sunshine… so many decisions!!!
Meanwhile, we would love you to head over and enter our Justin Bonello GiveAway…
Lovely Links from This Week
- Oh I just love this… heaps of my faves in here: Inspiring Books to Get You Going on the Shutterbean.
- I don’t think I could ever coordinate my head and my feet with a treadmill desk, but a standing desk is looking pretty cool, considering how many hours a day I spend sitting alongside one kid after another after another for school each day. So do I know any folk that use standing desks?
- This post on Simplicity Relished: Why You Need a True Hobby (and not just a side-hustle)… The Bottomline: Don’t Work All the Time, says it all.
- This incredible Common Place Book on the Instagram Blog this week…
- There is so much to see on The Big Draw Website that I thought I would just start at the About Page and leave you to check it out!!!
- Do you remember a week or two back we interviewed David Melling the Author of Hugless Douglas, well he keeps a doodle diary and these are about his trip to South Africa, always good to read about your own country through someone who lives abroad’s eyes:
- Two of my fave Australian blogsites in one spot this past week: Meet Me At Mikes interviewed on the Problogger.
- A Blast From the Past:
- 2008: Brilliant Basic Butter Cookies…
- 2009:Challah, Traditional Jewish Festival Bread in Se7en Steps.
- 2010: The Celebrity Chef’s Sticky hot Chocolate Sponge Dessert.
- 2011: Se7en + 1 Rain Filled Crafts and Activities.
- 2012: Se7en + 1 Things I Would Share With a Brand New Blogger.
- 2013: Se7en + 1 Are Welcoming WildLife into the Hedge.
- 2014: A Family Friendly Hike in Cape Point Nature Reserve.
It is Bandana Season again… And if you haven’t noticed Bandanas are back in Pick’n Pay Stores… All over Pick’nPay Stores… this is a good thing because you can do so many stunning things with a bandana and buying a bandana supports a very important cause that is dear to our hearts, take a look at The Sunflower Fund Website and see how you can support them.
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you!!!