Se7en’s Fabulous Fun Post #290

September 20th, 2015 · 10 Comments

That was just the craziest week and by the end of it we really needed a day in the great outdoors… we loved it of course.

se7en - 180915 - 0529.jpg

I have the restlessness of spring… it is pretty much two good days, followed by two poorly ones. Should we savour the cold, or embrace the sunshine… so many decisions!!!

se7en - 170915 - 0226.jpg

Meanwhile, we would love you to head over and enter our Justin Bonello GiveAway…

Lovely Links from This Week

1. Oh I just love this… heaps of my faves in here: Inspiring Books to Get You Going on the Shutterbean.
  2. I don’t think I could ever coordinate my head and my feet with a treadmill desk, but a standing desk is looking pretty cool, considering how many hours a day I spend sitting alongside one kid after another after another for school each day. So do I know any folk that use standing desks?
  3. This post on Simplicity Relished: Why You Need a True Hobby (and not just a side-hustle)… The Bottomline: Don’t Work All the Time, says it all.
  4. This incredible Common Place Book on the Instagram Blog this week…
  5. There is so much to see on The Big Draw Website that I thought I would just start at the About Page and leave you to check it out!!!
  6. Do you remember a week or two back we interviewed David Melling the Author of Hugless Douglas, well he keeps a doodle diary and these are about his trip to South Africa, always good to read about your own country through someone who lives abroad’s eyes:
  7. Two of my fave Australian blogsites in one spot this past week: Meet Me At Mikes interviewed on the Problogger.
  8. se7en - 120815 - 003.jpg

It is Bandana Season again… And if you haven’t noticed Bandanas are back in Pick’n Pay Stores… All over Pick’nPay Stores… this is a good thing because you can do so many stunning things with a bandana and buying a bandana supports a very important cause that is dear to our hearts, take a look at The Sunflower Fund Website and see how you can support them.

se7en - 130914 - 0898.jpg

And the se7en + 1th link:

9. A Blast From the Past:

That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you!!!

Tags: Fabulous Friday Fun

• 1 Christi {Jealous Hands} // Sep 20, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Well, getting out & going really is a cure-all sometimes isn’t it?

Great links this week! We’re especially enjoying the commonplace book.

Happy Sunday!

• 2 Laura // Sep 20, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Mother natures indecision really is a bit of a dilemma!

• 3 se7en // Sep 21, 2015 at 12:05 am

Hay Laura… Too right, I have been planning a day off for the longest time… I was thinking a whole day at the beach… so it rained for three days. So I rearranged somewhat for a games marathon… and the sun came out. Clearly the weather is playing with us. Hope you all had the most fabulous weekend!!!

• 4 se7en // Sep 21, 2015 at 12:08 am

Isn’t the Common Place Book incredible Christi, I totally love it and definitely need to raise my game when it comes to journaling… I have been starting slow, but I was genuinely inspired to do a heap more. Hope you all had a fun weekend!!!

• 5 Sid // Sep 21, 2015 at 11:08 am

A comment in the wrong place I’m sure but nonetheless – HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lots of love from me, Lironne & Amelie xx

• 6 Marcia (123 blog) // Sep 21, 2015 at 7:08 pm

And we’ve had a cold few days too! I took advantage and jumped into bed with a book. I spent two days completely out of the study (computer!!!)
    Marcia (123 blog)´s last blog post ..The story of a holiday

• 7 se7en // Sep 22, 2015 at 3:09 am

Oh Sid, there is absolutely no wrong place for birthday wishes – ever!!! Thanks a million for always remembering, you are a rock star at birthdays… Sending tons of love back to you and your family!!!

• 8 se7en // Sep 22, 2015 at 3:12 am

Oh Marcia, I have been plotting and planning a complete day off, figuring out when to take one. Hood 3 said, “Just take one and catch up later.” That girl is full of good ideas!!! I hope you have a great week…

• 9 Carla // Sep 23, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Love your posts and can’t believe the hoods are outgrowing the hood..i mean home…..shu, I never dreamed it would be so fast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Biggest!

• 10 se7en // Sep 24, 2015 at 3:12 am

Carla, it goes by incredibly fast… savor the moments because they are literally flying past!!!