I have posted so much about Birthday Parties, and I know when I wrote about choosing a theme I kept saying how easy invitations are to make – well rumor has it (!) and a few emails indicate that I may have been jumping the gun a bit…
So I thought I would pop in a quick post with se7en types of Party Invitation Ideas for you:
- Idea 1: Some I have just put together for them when the were very small…
A Green Car Party:
A Bouncy Ball Party:
A Star Party:
- Idea 2: Really all you need is a photograph of your theme and a small photo of the kidlet and you are away… if you can’t do it on your computer (yeah for drag and drop!) then just do it cut and paste with a glue stick… it doesn’t take long and it doesn’t have to be perfect.
A Red Tractor Party:
A Yellow Mixer:
An Auto-Transporter, Racing Car Party:
A Yellow Submersible – UnderSea Theme:
A Pirate Party:
A Flower Party:
- Idea 3: Using their artwork:
A Hat Party:
A Frog Prince Party:
A Butterfly Party:
A Fairy Hunt:
- Idea 4: You can also make the invititations more interesting when they get older, find some printable activity sheets to go with your theme, Crayola printables and Family Fun Printables are a good source:
A Space Hunt:
- Idea 5: Or give the kids an equipment list, this can really heighten excitement and anticipation levels if they are required to do some pre-party preparation.
A Safari Party:
- Idea 6: The puzzling type of invitation:
A Spy Party: With their I.D. card.
- Idea 7: The Useful type of invitation:I don’t have any examples of these, they don’t linger… but a wooden spoon for an baking party or a paintbrush for an art party or a toy hammer for a construction party… with a ribbon wrapped round it with the info… these are so easy and so loved!