I hope we have many more wild and wacky years with you…
You were the inventor of the teeny-tiny “outback phone” and I know that apple stole your idea and called it the i-phone. Would you like to tell us about your invention?
- This phone could access the internet and send emails, sms’s, contact other computers and phone. You could watch movies, listen to music and take pictures with it.
You invent a lot of goodies and gadgets, could you tell us where you find your inspiration.
- Actually most of my inventions are improvements and adaptions to things that already exist.
You are a night owl do you think this is an attribute of a great inventor?
- Yes, it gives you lots of time to think in P&Q. (That’s peace and quiet!)
When you start implementing your inventions will you be looking for staff or will siblings do for the job?
- I will use siblings, they are more cost effective!
If you could invent and build an invention right out of your head right now what would it be?
- I am working on a super-computer: super-fast web access, a built in projector… and really really compact.
What is a good food to keep inventors going:
- Energy food like chocolate and so definitely hot chocolate. Actually, inventors survive on Coke but my mother wouldn’t allow it.
Do you think you will always be an inventor?
- Oh yes, once an inventor always an inventor.
Thank-you so much for your time I hope 10 is a fabulous year for you and that you get to read a bazillion more books than you did when you were 9!