Here is a reminder on how it works…
- I will match you up in twos, a Local (South African) and an International (anywhere else) player in each couple.
- I will email you each others email addresses.
- You will contact each other and arrange to send each other two tea towels, from where you are living, by the end of the month.
I really want to thank-you guys for joining up so quickly. Especially those of you who couldn’t comment (for some stupid technical reason some of you just can’t), who just went the extra mile and contacted me – thank-you so much…
And here is a list of our players so far:
International Players (7):
Local Players (11):
- If you are not on the list and should be then let me know.
- If you are not on the list and want to be then please let me know by the end of the day – go on the more the merrier!
- I will post you your partners on Tuesday.
And now onto the fun stuff: I did say we would choose se7en out of all the folk who commented on our blog this past week, our blogaversary week, to win one of se7en unique and inspired hand printed tea-towels. Of course I cannot find any plain tea towels in any store at the moment so… we owe you!!!
But to begin with here are all this weeks comments…
And here are the se7en carefully and randomly selected tea towel winners:
And in case you don’t have microscopic vision:
Finally, if you cannot read the photograph the se7en winners are:
Haidee, Taryn, Jo MacD, Ann, Katherine-Marie, Susan, Aquilla.
As soon as your tea-towels are ready I will let you know…