There is a lot of stuff going on around here!!! So this weeks craft is super quick and super easy. We live with a couple of ardent butterfly lovers so we decided to show you how to make beady pin butterflies…
Let’s Meet The Players:
- Saftey pins
- Tissue paper
Let’s Play The Game:
- You need a collection of bright beads and safety pins.
- Thread the beads onto the pin and leave a little gap on the end so that you can still close the pin.
- Next we used tissue paper and we had glitter pens, but really use whatever you have to add a bit of color to your tissue paper.
- We did some patterning.
- And then a bit more.
- Then we scrunched up the paper in the middle, opened the pins and popped the paper in and closed the pins again.
- And finally I had a little bit of black wire left over from a science experiment and we threaded this through the top of the pins for feelers.
That’s it!!! Super Quick and Easy and I think these would make a fabulous mobile for a brand new baby girl friend of ours!!!
And our Next post: Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun – Link Up… join us!!!