We seem to have picked up the pace in our lives and while our long lazy summer is nearly a distant memory with six weeks of school under our belts, we are finding time for a heap of fun stuff… so much so that it took all day to find links for this post, I was waiting for folk to publish brilliant posts because I haven’t spent the week browsing as I usually do!!! Frankly real life has been far more appealing this past week than virtual surfing – not a bad thing really!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- May Day from Time to Craft: You have got to scroll down and see their gorgeous garden goddesses!!! We will definitely be making a version of these!!!
- Smiley Faces from Katherine Marie: If you need a smile then you have arrived at the right place!!! Fun! Fun! Fun! – As usual!!!
- Etsy’s Mother’s Day Ideas: All over the blogosphere people are going mad for Mother’s Day ideas… Just a bit of droolable eye candy amongst all the stuff!!!
- Doodling Pages with a difference, from Usborne: I want to play with these.
- LifeNut’s list of pregnancy musings: If you are pregnant, have been or will be then you really want to read this. You will get a chuckle out of it!!!
- !0 Things You Should Know Before You Visit New Parents, from Ohdeedoh: I second this, I third it… I applaud it!!!
- The Homeschool Classroom posted a list of homeschool memes and carnivals: Go and check them out there’s lots to link to!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- And this is not a link yet, but I thought since we are virtually traveling in Australia right now that I would set up a link-up towards the end of the week. Just to give you guys the chance to link up anything they have blogged about Australia: books, crafts, fun, whatever… Not to mention give our readers in Australia a chance to link up and say G’day folks!!! So look out for that it is coming your way!!!
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link-Up:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you!!!