Well a couple of weeks into our school term and I just never found time for a heap of surfing so I thought I would give you a “Special.” I have had all these links open in my browser for weeks, thinking I must share them – I never do!!! But my browser is choking and my bookmarks are burdened… so here is a collection of our favorite E-Zines for parents and kids. Seriously, endless eye candy… endless!!! Let’s face it we all need light relief!!!
Here they are Se7en E-Zines that we love to read:
- LMNOP: A great Australian mag. full of yummy kids goodies – I love the toys here and can look for hours!!!
- Papier Mache: A cute children’s magazine full of delightful design eye-candy.
- La Petite Magazine: Clothes, rooms, crafts, vintage, books, fun.
- Small Magazine: Lots and lots of arty lovliness!!!
- Time for Kids: I love this one and direct my kids there… lots of quick and easy factoids.
- National Geographic for Kids: This is just great fun for kids, especially the activities, lots of cool things to do.
- Boys Life: Packed with gadgets and projects and cool stuff for boys – well I have a girl who goes for all this stuff too!!
- Books for Keeps: Lots of lovely book links to explore – I love it!!!
And the “Se7en + 1th” one:
Let us know your favorite online magazines or Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you!!!