I am having an internet free day today. Don’t faint, it occasionally happens!!! So send me some lovely links in the comments or link up… I am relying on you all to do my surfing!!!
So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- Look at these cool and not beyond reach garden projects from Green UpGrader: Stunning and doable the kind of project I love!!!
- The Write Start has a beautiful Nature Table: Everything on the Write Start is inspiring, pop over for a visit!!!
- On Simple Kids: Being an Example: Helping Our Kids get Organized by Modeling it for them: There is so much good stuff in this post that I had to link it!!! This is packed with good stuff…
- Mapping the Seasons from Imagine Childhood: Would you look at this – I just love it and it is a definite potential project. We have done this on paper but I love the idea of the night sky on fabric.
- Ohdeedoh has had a week of fabulous kids book posts… Book ideas, book nooks, book fun, best books – go and have a look at the stylish world of kids books – fun!
- Apartment Therapy posted Lisbeth Salander’s IKEA Shopping List: If you are a A Girl with the Dragon Tattoo fan then you will find this fun!!!
- I found Get in the Hot Spot via the Problogger: If you are looking for fab blogging tips them pop over for some real treasures!!!
- Mother*Lode Quilt Photographs: I have to stop looking at beautiful quilts and admit I will not be quilting but aaahhhh… don’t they look wonderful!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…