A whole year of Fabulous Friday Fun Posts!!!
- Did you know One Pretty Thing has a whole new blog dedicated to weddings: Meet “One Pretty Wedding” I couldn’t believe how many million wedding goodies there are to look at!!!
- Have a look at this totally awesome kiddable calendar posted by OMSH on Pioneer Women’s Homeschooling Blog…
- Let’s be honest the blog world is packed, really packed with New Year Resolutions, and words of the year… well my very favorite resolution of the year appeared on Camp Creek Blog… Quit!!! Follow the link it is a quick read!!!
- Would you look at these DIY Watercolors on Lilac Silhouette… so cool… I know my little concoction chemist kids are going to love making these!!!
- Love this post on Simple Mom… I am all about giving my kids the chance to choose and talking to them like they are real people… that’s because they are!!!
- These little snowmen are too cute to miss… to all our friends in the far north would you look at these and make them for us!!! They are too darling to miss!!! Hood #6 saw them and asked: “So when do we get the snow?” I replied: “Never my sweet child. We do not get “the snow…
- Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes… I just love this, her words everything!!! Paper Cranes with a purpose – I love it!!!
- 52 Weeks of Organizing Week #2, from I’m an Organizing Junkie… And I didn’t do organizing so much as conquering the first thing on my list… which was getting our Sketchbook done… and luckily they have extended the deadline and I can pop it in the post on Monday when our book will be to go.
And the Se7en + 1th Thing…
That’s us… Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!