It is very wintry over here and we are definitely hibernating and how better than to browse a whole bunch of e-zines for kids…
- Kireei: I love Kireei and all it has to offer, stunning design, toys, projects – everything!!!
- Krokatak: For literally millions of kids crafts, by kids and for kids… Krokatak is the best.
- Modern Handmade Child: Light, Fun , Easy Breezy, Kids stuff.
- Magazine Georges petit-petit-petit Magazine: I found this one via Design Mom… I think the word is delightful!!! Just delightful… Everyone loved taking a peak, not just Lots and lots of green appeal here. Stunning photographs, recipes, projects…
- Whip Up’s Action Pack: This one isn’t free but well worth the five dollar price tag. Packed with kiddable crafts and activities – pure fun just for kids… and I bet I am not the only grown up that wants to play.
- LMNOP: You need to subscribe for this magazine but it is free and worth the two second effort. So much bright funky fun – I love this spot … always fun and always a place to find a quick inspiration. And I am so looking forward to their next book special.
- Small Magazine: Lots of lovely ethreal photography, lovely artworks and heaps of kiddy design, click here for the latest issue of Small Magazine.
- This week on The Organizing Junkies 52 Weeks #22: What’s the Big Deal About Labels…
- Got the coloring/activity books under control… I know you would think this was a small task, considering that I never buy them!!! But no, my little girls collect these from everywhere and they use them to “play school.” These harmless little books can and do wander everywhere, into backpacks, under beds, into drawers… I lost more than a few of them – simple overuse injuries rendered certain coloring books as useless, and now there are few enough to be stored in one place.
- My mail pile is ready for a trip to the post office tomorrow.
- Whizzed through and sorted the kids clothes again, because some people are partial to taking their folded laundry and helping me by rolling everything in balls and jamming them back into their drawers.
- Walked around the house and put books away and put book cases in order – sigh, I hate messy shelves and feel so much better now!!!
- Mending done.
- Discovered my craft drawers had gone for a walk into chaosville… corralled them back to sanity!!!
- Got outside and did a heap of hacking and slaying in the garden whenever the sun peeped through the rain – because housebound just doesn’t work for me and I am nearly going insane with winter!!!
- 3000 more photographs – gone!!! Here are some cuties from the days when we had only four kids… and how cute were they!!!
And the se7en+1th Thing… back to my regular decluttering:
Forget about big projects… this week was pure survival… Se7en little things done:
And the se7en +1th thing:
That’s us… Have a great week!!!