You know you are on Summer holiday when you are busy linking up your Friday Fun Post on a Monday night… what can I say… the weekend that just won’t quit!!! So here it is: Friday Fun on a Monday… I can’t wait to see what happens the rest of the week!!! Just consider this time a period of surprises as many a day I am called to sit beside the pool from dawn to dusk and cries of “watch me, watch me” echo around the entire neighborhood… And other days I am banished as the kids have plotted and planned their entire day, including the menu, and none of it includes the mother person and a lot of includes reconstructing the entire garden into, – well I am not too sure, but it is clearly a training ground for something!!!
And because the weekends have become somewhat limitless I have to include more than my usual handful of links – check them out, I think they are all fab!!!
- Mini Cakes Day: from Oh Happy Day!!! These are so cute and so doable!!!
- 15 Essential Building Blocks for Quick weekend Meals… on the Kitchn this week.
- There is so much going on in London – love it all!!! Urban Explorer – London with Kids top 10 things to do in London with kids this weekend.
- Have you seen the Book Cover Club… I popped on over following Anna Raff and I so like what I found. Arty in a nice kind of way and I could think of a few books to cover!!!
- Fire Breathing Dragons on Babccinokids… Just the cutest, most inspired craftiness!!!
- If you don’t have a Travel Bug and you don’t follow They Draw and Travel… then you might not have seen this incredible Map of Mumbai.
- Loading the dishwasher… – the rules!!! Did you know there were rules!!!
- I discovered “Watch. Connect. Read.” A blog full of book trailers… I’ve only just discovered book trailers – fun!!!
- And if you looking for fun school links for geography then look no further than this Pinterest page, it is packed with stunning stuff: Melissa Maxwell-Cook’s Homeschool-Geography pinterest page.
- Nuture Store’s Top 10 Pinterest Boards for Parents…
- And everyone should read this post because you might discover your best friend is in pain and you need to know how to be supportive, this is a great article about a difficult topic. 5 Things Infertile Couples Want Others to Know by Brian Nicholson.
- And of course there has to be a fab Pinterest Post and Copyblogger obliged with: 56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest. Did you know… there are beginner, intermediate, and black-belt pinners. A really interesting read.
- Project Simplify: This week the tackle is kids stuff… I know we need to do a quick tackle and I am so glad to be forced into it… Really we are going through our kids books at the moment and it is a slow process… it really helps to have a purpose and to know that we will be sending books to our friends in Lesotho.
And Finally, the twelfth + 1th thing:
That’s us – Hope you have a great week!!!