Well we are nearly half way through November…
Here are this weeks lovely links…
- I confess I have never ever made a touch-y, feel-y box for my kids to play in… it is the sort of thing I let my kids to do on their own… but when I saw this happy little face on Picklebums: Bugs in a Box… I may be unable to resist for very much longer.
- Spotted these on Meet Me At Mikes: Satchels… Oh take a look, watch the video… remember those school satchels and would you look at that kitchen packed with rows and rows of colourful loveliness!!!
- Here’s an essential post for locals, ’tis the time of year to get those picnics out… and if you aren’t local read it too, because it is time to put Cape Town on your wish list: GetAway Magazine Presents: Cape Town’s Picnic Guide Seriously a fabulous post packed with everything you need to know!!!
- Just have to love how bloggers are learning new tricks of the trade all the time and everyone is learning Styling You says just that in her “What I Learnt About Blogging This Week Link-Up…” and read the links too – lots of lovely lessons there!!!
- This was such an interesting read… Book Shopping with the Best-Read Man in America, in the Paris Review. Think about it, who would you like to go book shopping with, is there someone who you would like to learn “their looking-for-a-good-book” style from!!!
- I loved this post, there is something for all of us to learn in this one on How to Write a Good Sympathy Card, on Counseling One Another.
- I totally love Tim Challies’ Visual Theology, take a look… the whole collection in one place!!!
- If you are mad for kiddie style then… trust me everything on Small Fry is going to rock your boat too!!!
And the se7en + 1th thing:
And this is completely on the side, but have you seen that Kirstenbosch has Open Air Movies… I kid you not, it looks amazing, check out: “The Galileo Open Air Cinema!!!”
That’s us… Hope you have the most brilliant week