So this weekend was our anniversary, I have no idea how time has traveled so fast… time is a strange thing indeed.
Lovely Links from This Week
- Se7en Steps to Combat Blog Content Thieves… on the Problogger.
- I love this recycled Lighthouse craftiness… on Time to Craft.
- The Year of the Period on Design Mom… on Design Mom.
- If you feel like it used to be the mobile phone has replaced the land line, frankly, the text message has replaced the phone call… then this is an interesting read… Saving the Self in the Age of Selfie, from the Age of Scholar.
- Fun, fun, fun… Happy Day’s Popsicle Favour Boxes.
- A great friend sent me the link to this video and I had to share it… I have huge admiration for this gang that brave the water every single day of the year.
- Because it’s Shakespeare’s 400th Birthday, I am reading this book and loving it:
- Happy Birthday and An Instantaneous Globe Theatre…
- Here’s a fun Flowchart!!!
- Teaching Shakespeare to Multiple Ages on Blog, She Wrote.
- A BraveWriter’s Life and Shakespeare’s 400.
- Simply Convivial: Shakespeare for Kids: An Easy 5-Step Plan.
And the se7en + 1th link:
A Blast From the Past:
- 2009: A Colourful Glass Xylophone in Se7en Steps.
- 2010: Se7en Ways to Rescue a Day that’s on the Brink of Failure.
- 2011: Se7en of the Best Bazillion Chapter Books – A Book Bonanza.
- 2012: Se7en+1 More Questions Kids Ask About Living in Africa…
- 2013: Sunday Snippet: When things Are Tight…
- 2014: Se7en+1 Steps to Great Hiking with Kids…
- 2015: The Easiest Hike In Cape Point Revisited…
It’s time to reveal our GiveAway winners from last week’s GiveAway: Se7en + 1 Fun Ways to Get to Know the Periodic Table, and it’s a GiveAway…
All the entries…
Mixed in the mug…
And the winners are:
Erin M. Apr 15, 2016 at 1:06 pm My oldest is starting Chemistry next year. This would be a nice resource to have. Thanks for all of the resources for learning the periodic table. They make the task seem less daunting and even enjoyable.
Cheryl Apr 19, 2016 at 3:29 pm My youngest is fascinated by the periodic table, at the moment. Eldest took the challenge of learning the table last year. She was pretty good at it. I’ll share the resources you’ve listed, with them. We love the “Meet the Elements song”
Congratulations to: Erin and Cheryl expect an email from us shortly so that we can get your prizes to you as soon as possible.
We would like to thank MapStudio who supplied us with a copy of this book to review and GiveAway. We were not paid for our review, this is not a sponsored post and the opinions expressed are as usual our own.
That’s us… Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!