So we had an entire week of GiveAways… and it was so fun to blog and we loved the heaps of comments that rolled in. Especially the comments that told us where in the world you were… our wall map is full to the brim with pointers all over the world and that is a blog post all of it’s own. So thank you to all of you who stopped by and left a comment. Here are the GiveAways we had:
And a mug full of colours waiting to be chosen:
And the winners are…
- A Family Photoshoot with Marike Herselman: Olivia Nov 30, 2016 at 7:43 pm Seems family photos are not a regular occurrence for many, have never had one, but would love you get one of the family in Cape Town.
- Family Tickets to Dinos Alive with Cape Gate: Chris Nov 21, 2016 at 12:12 pm Not sure if you all have seen what a Kosmoceratops looks like… I love what it looks like has an awesome “crown”!
- The World… Globe, puzzle, cards collection from Mapstudio: Cassey Nov 19, 2016 at 2:17 pm Oooh fun times. We’re in Stellenbosch here in SA with you. ￼
- The South African Atlas from Mapstudio: Jo Nov 22, 2016 at 11:10 am The boys love atlases but we just get them from the library– would be awesome to have one. I’d love to take my family to the Drakensburg one day– we grew up going there every year but I have never visited with my family!
- The Diaries from Mapstudio: Ina Nov 26, 2016 at 3:31 pm Pink will be just lovely! And Nurah: Nov 26, 2016 at 10:24 am Would be my son’s first diary if he wins. Green is his fav. Thanks for a great giveaway!
Thanks again to all our readers who stopped by and left a comment and of course thank you to our fabulous sponsors: Cape Gate Centre, Marike Herselman and Mapstudio. I have a couple more fantastic GiveAways that I will be posting next week… come back again and take a peak, I think you are going to love them.