After another series of GiveAways, something for music lovers and something for kids… we finally have something for all the creative organisers out there… A DIY diary, or as Suzelle calls it a DIYary.
Just who is Suzelle?
If you are not familiar with SuzelleDIY, then let us explain that she is the South African icon of craftiness… she has a series of clever and crafty videos on youtube, like absolutely no other crafty videos you have ever seen. If you have ever wanted to know how to peel apples with a drill or create a Christmas tree from a step-ladder, or even a hair-do from a sponge… she has thought of it and she has the video for it. Her attitude is very much a can-do attitude and her byline is “Because anyone can.”
A couple of years back, before Suzelle was Suzelle, our gang had a hilarious interview with her, so hilarious that folk around us stopped to see what we were up to. She is a character of all characters (with the occasional expletive) and convinced that with a little encouragement we could all be making and doing all kinds of stuff. She has jumped on the bandwagon of journaling and brings us the most useful DIYary… packed with craftiness of the most fun variety… she will have your markers out in a flash as you page with her through her timeless diary. There are no dates, you put your own dates into it… so this diary can begin and end whenever you want it to.
- Pretty paper on every page… Every page is numbered… so it doesn’t matter when you start…
- Monthly Habit trackers… and lists for music, birthdays, books to read, places to go, recipes to try, movies to watch!!!
- Lots of lekker tips… like how to make yogurt drops, bath bombs… and other magic.
- Recipes like brownies in a cup, raspberry puffs… and a conversion chart.
- Monthly planner… and then enough pages to do your own thing on for the rest of the month…
- Doodle pages…
- Cut out gift tags, and the easiest origami you have ever seen… and mini-bunting, a gift box, mini-envelopes… and wash tape… more shiny pages…
- And stickers, because what is a diary without stickers!!!
Se7en + 1 Things to Love About the DIYary
We have a copy of a Suzelle’s DIYary to give away… to one of our lucky readers:
This GiveAway works in the usual way, leave a comment before the end of play on the 13 December 2016. We will draw and publish the winners on the 14th of December. I won’t respond to your comments as we do on our other posts because we don’t want to be included in our own giveaway. Our GiveAways are open to everyone, worldwide: If you have already won a GiveAway before never fear – enter away. If you live on the far side of the world – enter away.
We would like to thank MapStudio who supplied us with a copy of “Suzelle’s DIYary”, one to review and one to GiveAway. We were not paid for the review and the opinions expressed in it are as usual, entirely our own.