Let’s Meet The Players:
- old magazines – food magazines don’t have a lot blue pages!
- white glue
Let’s Play The Game:
- We began by shredding up magazine pages – just the blue, there is a lot of ocean on our planet.
- Then with watered down white glue we painted a big peace of card and we got stuck in. Literally!!!
- And we had a world ocean.
- We traced a continent for each of the se7en.
- Then we had a crayon frenzy.
- Followed by painting with food coloring.
- And lastly a snip and a stick and our map is good to go – literally!
We will be back with more travel preparation next week. Have a great weekend.