Introducing Hood #8…

September 30th, 2009 · 60 Comments

He has arrived

A couple of pics to introduce Hood #8: He arrived safely and soundly this evening, between supper and storytime… 4.5 kg(10 pounds). We are all elated!!!

DSC06146

He is Admired

DSC06153

He is Beautiful

IMG_0740

He is Cute

IMG_0742

Enough said!!! More tomorrow!

Tags: Home Truths · Our Events

• 1 Sands // Oct 1, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Congratulations…

I am so glad all is well.

God Bless

• 2 Catherine // Oct 1, 2009 at 6:01 pm

SO adorable! congrats!!! congrats!!!

• 3 Donรฉ // Oct 1, 2009 at 6:57 pm

congrats congrats congrats. I know he will bring you alot of joy.

Must just say: I only read your blog on weekends. Saturday morning with my first cup of coffee to be exact. but the last 2 weeks, it is the first webpage I visit when switching my PC on. for the last 2 days I couldn’t log on, because we had a hale storm and we didn’t have internet. I couldn’t wait to see your little one.

And congrats to all the big brothers and sisters. and the dad of course….

• 4 Mia // Oct 1, 2009 at 8:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so glad he is finally here. Ah, he really is beautiful. And you don’t look to bad yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hoped for a boy for you, so I am extra pleased.

• 5 gretchen from lifenut // Oct 2, 2009 at 3:08 am

Wow! Congratulations on your sweet new baby boy!

I love how he showed up after dinner, before storytime. That’s too cute. He got to BE the story, didn’t he?

๐Ÿ™‚ He is adorable!

• 6 lauren // Oct 2, 2009 at 1:42 pm

after watching and waiting… i missed it!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! he is beautiful! what a beautiful big BOY!
    I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!
    thank-you Lord for this beautiful boy, and keeping his mother safe and healthy through the birth!

• 7 Pam // Oct 2, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Well, I’m happy to be wrong- he’s absolutely beautiful- you were just meant to have another boy.

• 8 Rachel // Oct 3, 2009 at 4:41 am

Big. huge congratulations to everyone is your home! What a cutie, and you look beautiful!

• 9 5 orange potatoes // Oct 6, 2009 at 5:51 am

Congratulations on the gorgeous little guy! He is so lucky to have so much love around!

lisa

• 10 Olivia // Oct 7, 2009 at 9:57 am

A bit late, but Congrats! Lady, you are an inspiartion. We just found out we’re expecting number 4 and I thought, ‘Can i really do this AGAIN?’ But you and yours are a picture of hope and blessing. Keep doing what you do.