A good week, and a sense that summer is coming to an end!!! The outings are getting crammed in and and all the things we wanted to do this summer are piling up and getting done NOW rather than later!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- Ohdeedoh has a pack of brilliant kids food sites – you so want to visit these!!!
- If you are not following Kristen adventure to Kenya, then click on that button already!!!
- Free Recipe Printable Cards from Skip to My Lou: Where have I been aren’t these brilliant and don’t I wish I had had such a spectacular idea!!!
- Don’t you just love this bright funky desk from Ohdeedoh!!! Don’t I wish our house was big enough for se7en + 1 little desks around our house. And that cushion is so fun – hmmm I may have to settle for a cushion project!!!
- We were on Kireei again!!! I just love Kireei!!! Have a look at this add on their site it is full of the most magical things!!! Lots of “The Little Prince” goodies, love it!!!
- Look at these stunning Mehndi inspired cookies, from Sprinkle Bakes. WOW!!!
- Measuring the speed of light using your microwave, from orbiting Frog: This is the experiment I wish I had done last week when we had our science extravaganza!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- French Toast Girl is inviting folk to join The Sixth Annual Michelangelo Project. The 6th is past but I may indeed take up the invitation and do something creative tomorrow… it’s Sunday and there should be time!!! And if you want to just pop over and see some beautiful and inspiring watercolors then pop over and visit French Toast Girl.
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link UP:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you all…