This week the whole blog world erupted with spontaneous spring and edible easters… and we didn’t want to miss the party!!! Here are our colorful clucking chickens. These are quick and so very easy, making one or two wasn’t enough – se7en million and probably some more to come!!! This is what you are aiming for:
Let’s Meet the Players:
- inks or food coloring
- pipe cleaners
- tissue paper
- little round stickers
Let’s Play The Game:
- We started out with crayons and square paper.
- But we wanted them to be really bright so we added some food coloring to our drawings.
- Once they had dried we chopped the squares into triangles.
- We glued the long sides of the triangles together to make diamonds.
- Scrunch up some scrap paper and seal it with glue inside your diamond.
- Next poke a pipe cleaner through the triangle package for legs.
- Tear some bright tissue paper for a crown and some wings… glue them on.
- Finally we used some stickers for eyes and we were done.
Here you go: Seriously Se7en Million Colorful Clucking Chickens…
That’s it!!! Hope You Have Fun Weekend!!!