So we had a week off school and I was going to do SO MUCH… mending, finishing projects, getting up to date and ready for school. Absolutely none of that happened… but a week of fun and outings and mad doing and resting and e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I actually feel good to go again… Meanwhile here are our links for this week:
Here are se7en + 1 of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- Grilled-chicken-pineapple-quesadillas from the Pioneer Woman: Oh we have to try these they look so yummy!!
- Chocolate Party Spoons from Delicious, Delicious, Delicious:i When someone in our house saw these they decided they wanted their birthday party, right now today… this instance!!!
- Six Secrets of Organized Moms from Better Parenting.com: I so wish I had written this post – Love it, especially since it made me feel so together!!! As I read this I thought – “Oh I do that, I do that… I do that too…” If you need some intentional mothering inspiration then here it is!!!
- Flickr 101 – Where to Begin, from 5 Minutes for Mom.com: The introduction to Flickr that everybody needs!!! I love and adore Flickr, where was this post when I started up!!!
- Around the World ~ One Picture Book at a time, from Simple Homeschool: Well this was definitely the week of posts I wish I had written – Seriously I think I should quit and just direct all our readers round the blogosphere, you are going to love this post!!!
- What Nobody Ever Tells You About Blogging, from I am Mommy: I have so been wanting to write a post on the evolution of a blogger… it’s coming in my life time!!! But in the meantime have a read of this great post.
- Jim’s Pancakes: If you have been a bit lacks about breakfast lately – well be inspired!!! Have a look at his gallery and be amazed!!!
- We Like it Wild: Bottle Gardens from Design Sponge: I really, really, really want to do a project like this with our kids sometime.
P.S. Last week, in our Saturday Spot, I posted all about electric bikes to hire – well their website is up and functioning so if you are looking for an interesting way to see Cape Town, then follow the link.
Otherwise: Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote or read this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you!!!