Sigh a week of nothing was just what we needed!!! The lesson is thoroughly learnt around here when you do too much things start to crumble and when colds and sniffles crept into our lives I knew it was time to put a stop to everything… And we are totally much better thank-you very much. And will not be signing up for anything anytime soon. Turns out, and I really do know this but sometimes lose my mind a bit, that we are so much better at veg-ing out than over-achieving, it’s all about knowing your strengths!!!
Here they are Se7en links I loved this week:
- Camp Creek Blog: I love Camp creek Blog. The posts are always so thought provoking and this week was no disappointment with two totally totally fabulous posts: Attention is a Finite Resource and Inspiration Overload. Read these posts and toss your “My children aren’t doing enough guilt” out of the window forever!!!
- Craft Jr: Easy Summer Recipes Kids Will Love: I love the lay-out of these posts and oh my goodness I see a spate of kids cooking coming on!!! There is lots of fun lurking in this post!!!
- PhD in Parenting: What is the Gold Standard in Infant Nutrition? Oh dear, Nestle wouldn’t be using misleading marketing again.
- Free Range Kids: Maybe Safety Shouldn’t Be First At Any Age… I am so enjoying FreeRangeKids, – it appeals to me!!! Packed with very thought provoking posts and this one just about says it all!!!
- Steady Mom: New Vitamins To Help Toddlers Thrive: Oh this post was a lovely surprise, a breathe of fresh air – Go and have a look!!! Seriously – go already!!!
- Redtedart’s Blog: Has a once a Month Crafty Carnival And this months theme was “Made by Man!: featured a Rollicking Rocket!!! KidStyleFile: featured our Rollicking Rocket, via the Crafty Crow, as well.
- Who’s The Mummy: I am really enjoying this blog right now… with posts like: Se7en Secrets to Being Happy and I could be her friend M, but I’m not!!! And if you normally read North American blogs then take a break and get a U.K. perspective with her Tots 100 Post.
- Simple Living Media: Had a Block Party this week (Just realized winners are being announced) – Awesome I am just sorry I am only linking it now – go and look at the awesome prizes you could have one!!! They should have had another week for entries – Wowzers!!!
And the Se7en + 1th Thing:
Let us know your favorite Posts from this week or Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…