Our Internet has been down… down… down… So I am short of links… send me something awesome you found this week either in the comments or link it up!!! Help me out here!!!
So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- Giant Lego Storage on Ohdeedoh: I know some guys that would really go for this.
- Another Gorgeous Collection from Kireei: Fabulous Fabric Goodies…
- Gotta Love Krokotak: Such fun beach pics… we have to there!!!
- Meet Me at Mikes ic celebrating 3000 posts, how cool is that!!!
- Blog Holamama: Ooooh!!! I found this via Kireei and there is so much eye candy here… You have to love it!!!
- Simple Bites and preserving Summer’s Herbs: Hood #2 is mad about herbs and their uses – he is going to love all these ideas!!!
- BBC Schools: Okay there is nothing specific here… but when I am looking for some history fun or school fun I often head over here… great things for kids to listen to as well… really lots of school fun here!!!
- Send me something wonderful, awesome, thought-provoking, beautiful, fun, whatever… send it!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…