I am having another internet free day today. Don’t faint, it occasionally happens!!! So send me some lovely links in the comments or link up… I am relying on you all to do my surfing!!!
So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- If you have 3 minutes watch Bakerella making Cake Pops…
- I just love these story stones from sweet sweet life… I can imagine some dragons and a bunch of bugs and hmmmm love it!!!
- Why have I never thought of first day of homeschool photos? Really, why have I never thought of this!!! They were everywhere this week!!! My Home Sweet Home, Simple Homeschool and The Pioneer Woman
- Will you look at this cute idea on Krokatak. I just adore everything on this website – everything!!!
- Dance Mat Typing at BBC Schools: Hood #3 is playing this and loving it!!!
- Petit-Bazaar: Not my language!!! But lots and lots of lovely stuff, just keep on scrolling down!!!
- PhD in Parenting: Why would you want breastfeeding advice from a Formula Company!!! Very thought provoking read!!!
- How to Remember Names from LifeHacker… I found this via Head Heart Hand… and if you know me you will know that I am totally challenged in the naming of names department… all I can say is that I have some very gracious friends who don’t seem to mind that I call them by a different name every time I see them!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…