Not a whole lot of surfing went on around here this week!!! Really I seem to have broken the habit of the internet!!! Or maybe everyone was so busy getting ready for fall that nothing much was getting published!!!
So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- I loved this post from Caroline Collie, My Man without a Country, it describes so well how lots of South African’s feel… really good!!!
- Go and look at Katherine Marie’s week of post offices… lovely fun!!!
- Go and Check Out “What I Made It…” Trust me you will wish there was more of it!!!
- The Toyko Pen Shop, if you are into stationary then you just won’t be able to stop here!!!
- I just love and adore the beautiful stamps at this store via One Pretty Thing.
- And there is nothing in the Territorio catalogue, via Kireei, that I wouldn’t want to look at!!!
- Not to mention, oooohhhh Imagine Childhood wonderful, wonderful, wonderful… I think I may have to get some crayon rocks in my lifetime!!!!
- Lisa Leonard… What can I say, I am not a jewelry kind of girl but I love the idea of hanging eight names about my neck… love it!!!
And then I just ran out of things “that were exciting to me on the internet” steam… So I thought I would show a couple of shops I love to browse… would you look at these cute stores…
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…