There are two common themes in this little life: construction and cooking… And if it had to be just one well… cooking would win hands down!!! He still has to eat a meal that he hasn’t helped to prepare and he never visits a restaurant without a peek into the kitchen!!!
Let’s see… se7en things:
- Favorite Pastime: Zesting… I think he is working on “ten thousand hours” of zesting before he leaves home.
- Food lover deluxe:
- Career Choice: Pirate, of course!!!
- Something He Should Own But Doesn’t: He has claimed my mezzaluna for all things chopable!!!
- If He Had All the Money in the World: This is what he would buy!!!
- One of His Treasures: A Signed photograph from Jamie Oliver.
- Other favorite pastime: Well he is very good at getting his shoes rusty and never wears matching socks!!!
- The wearer of ties!!!
And finally growing into his cheeks!!!
Enjoy the snaps!!!
Hope it is a fabulous year for you my sweet and serious chef… and may you go onto to cook and conquer lots of wonderful things this year!!!
He has a brilliant roast dinner coming to you later in the week… watch out for it and wish you lived with a six year old chef!!!