Let’s start with our favorite fun links from around the web this week.
- I “discovered” Lisa-Jo Baker on Simple Mom’s Podcast a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t looked back – love what she writes, love her voice – and she is South African!!! Anyway I had to share her magical “100 Things I Want to Teach my Daughter” Post.
- I have a child who wants to be nothing other than a certified LEGO builder when he grows up and has never really wanted to be anything else… well this link is for you my son, and all the other lego lovers that read our blog: The Colosseum… from In Alfie’s Room. And yes I do have a lego board…
- Love this post, just can’t resist a call to some action… Five Endangered Animals in South Africa and how you can help.
- If you are mad about Barefoot book podcasts like we are then you will love their activity pages to go with their books as well: Barefoot Books… fun pages.
- Can you believe this cuteness, all in one place – you have to look and then look a bit closer: School lunches… on Meet the Dubiens
- So cool I didn’t know where to pin it!!! But I do know that I need a little space like this… lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely!!!
- I think I may have mentioned this before, but I love and adore Imagine Childhood and their beautiful photographs… just look at July. Honestly if I could be left in their store after closing time… to play and play with all their wonderful goodies… ” But take a look there is going to be a book… An Imagine Childhood Book!!! So excited, just can’t wait!!!
- I absolutely and totally love “What’s in my bag Posts” – check out ‘lil blue boo’s bag.
And the se7en + 1th thing…
Meanwhile don’t forget to take a wander through a couple of neighborhoods around the world…
My friend Jojoebi designs is having a #worldwander… Bloggers from round the world are posting photographs of the neighborhood that they live in. We are very excited to be part of this project… it will be updated daily and really is worth a follow. It is going to be just great!!!
That’s us… Hope you have a fun weekend!!!