I said we would be having a weekend of GiveAways and I wasn’t kidding!!! Remember I blogged about one of our favorite toy stores – packed with lots of loveliness…
Well they gave us a bag of Jigos to play with and there is another bag to GiveAway to a lucky reader… So let’s meet the Jigos…
Well they gave us a fun new toy to try out and they gave us a bag to give our readers… there is a catch: It is a bulky prize and impossible to post… so this GiveAway is only open to folks who are prepared to go to the store and collect the prize themselves… but if you have an uncle or an aunt or a second cousin twice removed, who could pick up the prize on your behalf then that would be fine too…
So here they are:
Se7en Things we love about Jigo’s and when I say we, I mean mostly me!!!
- You get lots of pieces in a kit: You can make real models that require many pieces. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to make something and there aren’t enough pieces.!!!
- These are not small pieces: The pieces will not cripple you if you step on them. Their chunkiness also makes them fairly easy to pack up. I did not find them scattered all over the house because the kids tended to build in one spot and then play with the model, so yes model helicopters have wandered around. But no small pieces, this is important to me – the master of having a tidy house at the end of each day!!!
- They are robust: The pieces are chunky, easy to hold and easy to play with. After three straight weeks of playing, solidly every day, not a single piece was cracked, chipped or broken – they are robust!!!
- I love multi-age toys: All my kids played with these and loved them. They played with them differently. My boys leapt in and made shields and sabers before getting down to the art of helicopters and vehicles of all sorts. The girls stuck close to the instructions and built what they saw.
- Easy to Follow Instructions: I didn’t have to explain anything… each idea on the instructions states clearly what pieces are required… gather them up and start building…
- Chunky pieces made chunky toys: I love that the things you make with them are big!!! The toys that they made from the various shapes are big enough to play “real” games with. They had a lot of fun making toys for grand scale play… These toys make really nice solid toys to play with. Once a model is built it holds firmly together and really is a great new toy – until you take it apart and make another one!!!
- They come in a bag: That immediately got lost, but they are great in a huge basket that we tote indoors and outdoors. Really, there aren’t many toys that are good for indoor and outdoors and even in the bath toys…
- They are Quiet Toys: And I am talking about the actual construction and not the verbal sound effects of rockets whooshing and cars brrrrmmming!!! These are fun to play with when I am reading to the kids because they don’t make that loud noise that similar toys with more brittle plastic make.
And the se7en + 1th thing:
We are giving away a bag of Jigo’s, I know – how cool is that… This GiveAway works in the usual way, we will give you a couple of days to comment, until the close of play on the 14 July 2012. We will draw and publish the winner on the 16 July 2012 I won’t respond to your comments as I do on our other posts because I don’t want to be included in our own giveaway.
Our GiveAways are open to everyone: If you have won a GiveAway before never fear – enter away. This GiveAway is a local GiveAway and open to readers who are willing and able to collect their prize from the store in Retreat. Please leave a comment and enter away!!!
We received a bag of Jigos from Early Learning Experiences – Nucleus Toys in exchange for a review, they did not ask, or pay me to say lovely things about their product – the opinions are entirely our own.!!!