I just can not believe that we are past the middle of April… how can that be!!!
And, a week of crisp clear days… so we are back into mountain walks, because one must!!!
And here are some lovely links from this week:
- Oh would you just take a peek at a room I would totally love to learn in…Playful Learning’s One Room School House… My kids would make that space a lot more lived in!!! Yup, it would definitely be the most lived in room in the house!!!
- And you are totally have to check out this kitchen: Cardboard Box Kitchen… on Create With Your Hands. Everything to love…
- The Crafty Crow has had some fabulous recycling collection posts this week… all building up to Earth Day… here’s my favourite: The Crafty Crow’s: What Can You Make From CardBoard.
- If you think you are getting nothing done at all then this post from Maya Made and a Conversation with her Wise Friend might just make her heart sing.
- Oh would you look at this: Alissa Burke Has a New Course: Creative Cuisine and I am saving my dollars… all my older kids tell me they are not leaving home until I have written a cookbook for them… it is time to get inspired and a project I would love to get into. I have found her on-line courses so brilliant and inspiring previously and I know this one is literally going to knock my socks off!!!
- How Cute are these Printable Animal Finger Puppets by Mr Printable, Spotted on Handmade Charlotte.
- And yes I have a whole board on Pintrest dedicated to boots – as one does!!! You have to look at this adorable collection of boots on KidStyleFile This Week: Total Boot Love… LOVE…
- And I needed an extra link this week because I just had to add Kathryn Marie’s Dynamite Dinosaurs!!! Just so much fun!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And we are in the midst of a Se7en + 1 Crafty GiveAway Posts in a row… In case you missed them, click on the image to take you there:
And that’s us – hoping you are all having a fabulous weekend filled with lazy moments…