I did promise three GiveAways in a row… and here is the next one… a fabulous brand new, hot off the press, book from the Mapstudio: Your Bucket List by Patrick Cruywagen.. When I saw this book I knew our readers all over the world would love it…
The tagline is 150 Must-Do Experiences in Southern Africa… turning the pages through this book and there is absolutely something for everyone: Great adventures for adventurous spirits, and lesser adventures for those who just want to relax… this book is a list of the “best of the rest” of things to do in our part of the world. It is packed with beautiful colour photographs. Each event get a full page of coverage with the when, the where and the why. There is plenty of information, to make your experience just that little bit better… tips and tweaks as well as special information like relevant websites and similar experiences. I love that the author has “been there and done that,” how much better is it to read a guide by someone who has actually experienced all the events themselves…
There are things that seem way off the charts of possibility… for example bungee jumping anywhere at anytime and shark diving is a very close second. It is also packed with things we would love to do…
Se7en + 1 Things at the Top of Our Bucket List:
- Stay on a Langebaan Houseboat
- Whale Watching at De Hoop Nature Reserve
- Clamber About in the Cango Caves
- Run the Otter Trail African Trail Run, running may be out of our league but we would love to do the hike
- Watch Turtles Hatch and Attempt to Reach the Ocean on the Kwazulu-Natal North Coast
- See Rhino in the Wild, sleep in a bird hide, not to mention see the Big Five all in the Kruger National Park
- Stargazing in Sutherland
- Travel by Tain from Cape Town to Pretoria
And the Se7en + 1th
Se7en Experiences We Have Brought You, Featured in the Book
- Climb Table Mountain
- Take the Cape Town Red Bus Tour
- Experience the Noon Gun in Cape Town
- Surf at Muizenburg
- Visit Penguins at Boulders
- Visit Namaqualand in Flower Season
- Search for Solitude in the Cederberg
We have two copies of Your Bucket List by Patrick Cruywagen.to GiveAway. This GiveAway works in the usual way: Leave us a comment. Comment before the end of 28 March 2014, and we will draw and publish the winners in the next Friday Fun Post after that. I won’t respond to your comments as I do on our other posts because I don’t want to be included in our own giveaway.
Our GiveAways are open to everyone: If you have won a GiveAway before never fear – enter away. If you live on the far side of the world – enter away. Postage takes forever from here but eventually it should get to you! Good luck and happy commenting!!!
We would like to thank MapStudio who supplied us with three copies of this book, one to review and two to GiveAway. We were not paid for the review and the opinions expressed in it are entirely our own.