And just like that the weekend started and time for a Fabulous Fun Post… In the news should be: We managed a whole week of blogging… it’s been a while, but we appear to be finding my rhythm again, now that our school year is well in progress and life seem to be eddying a long at it’s usual crazy pace…
Such exciting news: A copy of Family Fun Magazine arrived in the mail… with one of our crafts settled quite comfortably between the pages – I could about die of excitement, talk about a dream come true!!!
Otherwise we went blogging on the City Sight Seeing Website as well… All the wonders go a Red City Bus Tour with kids…
This Weeks Lovely Links
- Oh the sort of “stuff posts” I just totally love: Let the Children Play: These are a few of my favourite found things… and there is a part two…
- Craftiness is everywhere and just too lovely to miss: PoppyTalk’s: WaterColor Mugs… and Cakies: Tassel Necklaces.
- You may be needing some sweet sweet inspiration… head straight over to A Beautiful Mess… Sweet Tooth.
- We have so enjoyed the Yuppie Chef Cooking Courses… just rename our kitchen feasts incorporated because they just keeping rolling out more fab courses: Quick and Easy Dinners… with Kamini
- Every single time my girls and I set up a sewing day… our plans are thwarted, but we do love Betz White’s hats… and they are our next priority.
- I totally love Shadow Puppets, totally love them and how cute are these on BabyCCino Kids.
- I Just cannot wait for summer nights,,, JUST. CANNOT. WAIT… look at this lovely Craftiness on the Crafty Crow.
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
- 2008: Way Back When, one of our first ever party posts: Se7en Easy Party Starters…
- 2009: Bed Bug Handwarmers… it may well be time to make some more of these…
- 2010: Se7en Tandem Nursing Questions… Asked and Answered.
- 2011: Se7en Things a New Mom Should Know…<
- 2012: Living With the Tent Flaps Open – Practising Hospitality.
- 2013: Se7en’s Homeschool Tour…
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us. Hope your weekend is a fabulous one… I have a Family Fun Magazine to read and a pile of books for a bonanza kids book review next week. Sounds like the perfect weekend, interspersed with some plotting and planning for next weeks posts… Hope you all have a great weekend!!!