I have no idea how the year is traveling by so fast… just wanted to say “Hang on to your Hats” and have a fabulous week…
Lovely Links from This Week
- We were featured at Yuppie Chef’s Spatula Magazine this week: Learning to Cook… I am about dying of joy!!! We have a lot of Cooking School fun coming your way… get excited, get very excited!!!
- One of my favourite things to pin… is cool kids’ rooms, I can’t resist… Well here’s a whole lot of loveliness on A Cup of Jo.
- Simple HomeSchool is featuring a whole lot “days in the life” of homeschoolers this month and featured Sarah from the Read Aloud Revival this week. I have said it before and I will say it again… if you don’t listen to the Read Aloud Revival Podcast then you are missing out… on all good things to do with Reading Out Loud with your kids wether you homeschool or not…
- Read About a Mum who is climbing Kilimanjaro… because she knew she had to be part of it.
- Super Duper Fab Read, because not every mom wants to climb Kilimanjaro: What if All I Want is a Mediocre Life? on a Life in Progress.
- The Aquarium has a new display: Smart Living Exhibit: Just click on the link to read about their Smart Living Water and Waste Tips, as well as their Energy and BioDiversity Tips.
- I’ve been drawing… a lot. I completely lost my creative mojo and I really wanted to get it back… Well Chris Riddel’s Doodle a Day has been a huge help… it’s easy, it’s really simple and it is a tiny little bit every single day. Alisa Burke has a great post on Starting a Sketchbook Routine… Lots of loveliness from her as usual!!!
A Blast From the Past:
- 2009: Se7en do Photography
- 2010: Se7en Practical Ways to Say YES… and Se7en Silly Reasons Why Moms Say NO.
- 2011: The Se7en C’s of Living with a Diabetic.
- 2012: Se7en+1 Things I Learnt While Homeschooling This Year…
- 2013: Se7en’s Scientific Method…
- 2014: Se7en + 1 Steps to a Fabulous Fruity Crumble…
- 2015: Se7en+1 Ways to Stop Racing Ahead and Just Take a Break…
And the se7en + 1th link:
International Book Giving Day is on the Way
A couple of folk have emailed me about this already… so excited to hear our readers are good and ready to go with this project again… and I will be getting back to you folk with all the details as soon as we are good to go!!!
That’s us… Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!