So today is Bill Martin Jr’s Birthday and our craft this week was in celebration of this great event. So we have been reading:
Here we go in se7en Steps:
- We stared with Brown Bear, Brown Bear:
- And we began by making tissue paper animals – everyone chose their favorite… rip and tear:
- And stick:
- There you go a couple of animals:
- Then we needed some alphabet letters and used our watercolors for brightness and fun. One plain color and leave it to dry…. then a couple of contrasting colors with thick watercolors – (only dip your brush in water once or twice)… for madly decorated alphabet letters. There you go a couple of letters.
- Finally a quick cut and stick on to some contrasting paper and our book covers are good to stick onto our journals…
- Since we are back in school and we need some book covers. These will be perfect…
Hope you have a fun weekend!!!